Direction of Use
Each dose: 10 grams, suitable for all ages, including women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
* Gastrointestinal conditioning: Take 1 dose daily for 28 consecutive days.
* Occasional constipation: Take 1 dose a day.
* Daily conditioning, improve the gut health: 3 times a week, 1 dose each time
* If you have a bowel movement disorder, such as severe constipation: take 1.5 doses per day for the first 3-5 days. Subsequently, take 1 dose daily to maintain a healthy bowel movement.
1) The dosage and frequency of consumption can be determined according to the physical condition, do not need to be consumed regularly.
2) It is recommended to take daily before going to bed.
3) Children take half a dose each time.
4) Suitable for diabetic patients.
Method of preparation
1. Pour 200-250 ml of warm or luke warm water into a shaker or a container with lid (recommended temperature around 40o C)
2. Pour in a dose of MinTox and shake it well before drinking. Now, you can start your bowel detox journey, it's that simple!
Pure natural ingredients, mild in nature, no irritation to the intestines, no diarrhea, no colic
Suitable for those who have the following issues:
Bloating, constipation, hemorrhoids, anal fissure; Bad breath, indigestion; Overeating, obesity
8-12 hours after consumption:
experience an intense urge to pass motion, and subsequentlyexpel loose, dark brown, foul smelling, toxic stool.
1） Frequent loose, waterystool, indicates that there are many harmful bacteria in the intestines, edema, unhealthy digestive system.
2） Soft stool
3） Fart more, indicates intestinal hypoxia.
4） Bloated stomach, indicates ascites/ abnormal buildup of fluid in the abdomen.
5） No bowel movement, indicates the lack of intestinal probiotics, dry bowel.
6） If there is noimmediate results after 1 or 2 days of taking MinTox, it does not mean there’s no effect as every individual's physical condition varied. As the saying goes: persistence is the key, just listen to you body!
* If you are allergic to kiwifruit, do not consume. If you experience adverse reaction, please consult a professional health consultant or the doctor. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.